If travel is about unplugging from the digital world, there’s no better place to do so than a dazzlingly perfect swimming pool.
Bodies of water inspire, calm and rejuvenate the human body. They’re the ultimate natural healing experience. These epic swim spots around the world — from the world’s largest outdoor pool to a majestic geothermal spa in Iceland — will have you saying ahh, and then some. Jump on in, because the water is MORE than fine.
1. San Alfonso del Mar resort, Chile
2. Bondi Icebergs Club, Australia
3. Evason Phuket, Thailand
4. Hanging Gardens Ubud in Bali, Indonesia
5. Marina Bay Sands resort, Singapore
6. Anastasis Apartments in Santorini, Greece
7. The Blue Lagoon geothermal spa, Iceland
8. Society Villas in Ibiza, Spain
9. The Palace Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10. Szechenyi thermal baths, Hungary
11. Le Gray Hotel, Lebanon
NORTH BAY WATER SERVICES, INC. SERVICING
6180 Egret Court, Suite A., Benicia, C A 94510
Thank You for visiting our Blog!